So it is true that Thor has killed one of Captain America 's allies. Yes Thor just murdered one of his former ally. Read on and light your candles. I just recently bought a while ago the most awaited Civil War #4 . I read through the first five pages and I found myself very sad about the events. Iron Man was beating Captain America down to the ground making his jaw almost fall off. Thor was throwing his Mighty Hammer at every anti-registration act super hero he sees. If you could just see Thor's eyes, it's full of rage ready to take down every one who opposes him. It's just too bad that Goliath died trying to stop Thor. Yeah, it was Goliath who died. Why would Thor kill his former team mate? I have the answer so again, read on. The pro-registration Super Heroes were shocked at what Thor did. Nobody was supposed to die. But Thor didn't know that. It's because that Thor isn't the original Thor . The Thor that killed Goliath was a clone of the original ...
Comments