August 16, 2006

A New Sentinel

I've just bought awhile ago a copy of Civil War: X-Men #2. I haven't read it yet but check out the cover. It's a new sentinel! I'll have to read this first then rant about it later.

I also bought Thunderbolts #105 and it's Zemo and Cap battling against each other. I've also got Sensational Spiderman#29 and I haven't browsed the pages yet but I'll be blogging each title in a while. Claws, a 3 part limited series is also an addition to my collections. It features Black Cat and Wolverine.

See ya all later dude!

4 Comments:

Blogger jepster2006 said...

Where the fuck do you buy your comics? I only get mine on Fridays and that's in Filbar's! WHERE?!?

10:27 AM  
Blogger fatfingur said...

I'm getting all the goodies at Comic Quest. All the comics there arrive on Wednesdays and that's on time.

2:59 PM  
Blogger jepster2006 said...

Nice. Oh, well, do they deliver? Cause the nearest comic quest near my place is quite a long ride. And I pass by Filbar's after work.

Anyway, hey, visit our forums on our site sometimes. Thanks! There's a link on the top.

9:51 AM  
Blogger fatfingur said...

Sure man. I'm quite busy with work now but I'll try to find sometime for the forums. Comic Quest doesn't deliver but they accept paid reservations.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home