July 20, 2006

My Battle for Civil War #3

Immediately after work, I headed to the nearest Comic Book Store in town. It was 7:30 PM. I approached the seller and asked her if there were new issues arriving. She told me the new arrivals would be coming at 9 PM. Well I can't wait my hands on Civil War #3 and the other tie-ins so I paid in advance that way I won't miss any issue.

So I waited.

I waited for more.

It was five minutes before 9PM. I waited.

Then it came. It was like a strike of lightning to the ground. The delivery boxes were there. The whole shop was crowded. The people including me can't wait to get their hands on Civil War #3. It was like some rockstar was there and people were getting crazy. Finally the moment I was waiting for arrived. I have in the copies in my hand. I was holding Cable & DeadPool #30, Civil War #3, Civil War: X-Men #1 and X-Factor #9. Daily Bugle Civil War Newspaper wasn't available. I guess it will arrive next week. I thought about grabbing the Civil War Turner Variant #3 but I guess I don't have money left now. I think it costs $15.

Spoilers and reactions on the titles will come on next posts so happy reading folks!

6 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I heard the variant is going for $25 off the shelf from a couple people today.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Civil War said...

These are the checklist to the Civil War issues/tie ins. They are taken out from the Daily Bugle Civil War newspaper. I thought it might help out your blog.

February
Amazing Spider-Man #529

March
Amazing Spider-Man #530
Fantastic Four #536
New Avengers: Illuminati Special

April
Amazing Spider-Man #531
Civil War: Opening Shot Sketchbook
Fantastic Four #537

May
Civil War #1
Marvel Spotlight: Millar/McNiven
Amazing Spider-Man #533
She-Hulk #8
Wolverine #42

June
Civil War #2
Civil War: Frontline #1
Civil War: Frontline #2
Amazing Spider-Man #533
Fantastic Four #538
New Avengers #21
Thunderbolts #103
Wolverine #43
X-Factor #8

July
Civil War #3
Civil War: Frontline #3
Civil War: Frontline #4
Civil War: X-Men #1
Civil War: Young Avengers & Runaways #1
Amazing Spider-Man #534
Black Panther #18
Cable & Deadpool #30
Fantastic Four #539
New Avengers #22
Thunderbolts #104
Wolverine #44
X-Factor #9

August
Civil War #4
Civil War: Frontline #5
Civil War: Frontline #6
Civil War: X-Men #2
Amazing Spider-Man #535
Civil War: Young Avengers & Runaways #2
Cable & Deadpool #31
Fantastic Four #540
Heroes For Hire #1
Ms. Marvel #6
New Avengers #23
Thunderbolts #105
Wolverine #45

September
Civil War #5
Civil War: Frontline #7
Civil War: Frontline #8
Civil War: X-Men #3
Civil War: Young Avengers & Runaways #3
Amazing Spider-Man #536
Cable & Deadpool #32
Captain America #22
Fantastic Four #541
Heroes For Hire #2
Ms. Marvel #7
New Avengers #24
Punisher: War Journal #1
Wolverine #46

October
Civil War #6
Civil War: Frontline #9
Civil War: Frontline #10
Civil War: X-Men #4
Civil War: Young Avengers & Runaways #4
Amazing Spider-Man #537
Captain America #23
Fantastic Four #542
Heroes For Hire #3
Iron Man #13
Ms. Marvel #8
New Avengers #25
Punisher: War Journal #2
Wolverine #47

November
Civil War #7
Amazing Spider-Man #538
Captain America #24
Fantastic Four #543
Iron Man #14
Punisher: War Journal #3

1:18 PM  
Blogger fatfingur said...

hey thanks matt. I really didn't see the price on the cover so I just guessed it was $15 but I was so damn wrong. It costs more! Oh man.

1:37 PM  
Blogger fatfingur said...

These are the checklist to the Civil War issues/tie ins. They are taken out from the Daily Bugle Civil War newspaper...

Hey thanks man for the Complete List. I'm gonna be postin it here soon. I actually got the list but I didn't have time to post it here. Thanks again man!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you have x-factor #9, according to marvel's site it doesn't come out until the 26th. if you got it early thats sweet though...

11:32 AM  
Blogger fatfingur said...

Are you sure you have x-factor #9, according to marvel's site it doesn't come out until the 26th. if you got it early thats sweet though...

Yes I do have X-Factor #9. In fact I've read it twice. I'm gonna post something on it later so please come back if you wanna know what's the fuzz about X-Factor and whose side are they on.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home